We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Stew, made from healthy vegetables or with the addition of delicious meat, has an unsurpassed rich taste.
This delicious dish is easy to prepare, and adding cauliflower to it gives it a special taste and aroma.
Adults and kids loved it. The undoubted advantage of cauliflower is that it can be used in cooking for children and stews are no exception.
Calorie content and benefits
The composition includes a large number of vegetables, as well as meat. All of these ingredients affect the calorie content of the stew.
Nutritional value per 100 g is:
- 26.2 kcal
- 5.2 g of proteins.
- 1.4 g fat.
- 4 g of carbohydrates.
A vegetable dish with the addition of meat has a richer composition: from 60 kcal (may increase depending on the type of meat), 6 g of proteins, 3.3 g of fat, 4.2 g of carbohydrates.
Vegetables are a storehouse of vitamins, micro- and macroelements, and fiber. Cooked with cauliflower, eggplant, zucchini, onions, carrots, the dish contains small amounts of sugar, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
Thanks to its rich composition, the stew contains valuable components: pectin substances, folic and pantothenic acids.
The dish with the addition of meat is easily digested in the gastrointestinal tract, it is indicated for various indigestion, gastritis. This dish is an excellent choice for those on a diet, as it is low in sugar, fat and carbohydrates.
Recipe of dish
- Eggplant 1 pc.
- Zucchini 2 pcs.
- Cauliflower 1 head.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Carrots 2pcs.
- Bulb onions 2 pcs.
- Greens 30 g.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons.
- Spices to taste.
- Wash all the ingredients, blanch the cabbage in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Peel vegetables if necessary.
- Cut everything into squares - determine the size individually, according to your taste.
- Put the onion in a preheated skillet with oil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add carrots to the onion and keep covered for 1-2 minutes.
- Eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower are added in turn.
- The tomato is added at the very end and stewed along with all the vegetables for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add herbs and spices at the end of cooking.
During cooking, you can add water to stew the ingredients evenly.
We suggest preparing a vegetable stew from cauliflower according to the video recipe:
Option with the addition of meat
- Choice of meat - chicken, pork or beef 300-400 g.
- Cauliflower - 1 head.
- Eggplant - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Bow 1 pc.
- Tomato paste - 50-70 g.
- Spices to taste.
- Greens - 30 g.
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp.
- Wash all the ingredients, keep the cauliflower in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, peel the vegetables.
- Cut everything into cubes.
- In a deep frying pan or saucepan, simmer the meat for 7-8 minutes, stirring and frying on all sides.
- Put the meat on a plate, place the onion in the pan, cook it for a couple of minutes.
- Add meat and tomato paste to the onion, cook for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Put chopped vegetables in a pan and dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add hot water to the stew and bring everything to a boil.
- The dish is salted, sprinkled with spices and covered with a lid.
- The mixture is stewed over low heat for about 1.5 hours.
What else can you add?
Cauliflower stew is surprisingly simple and practical to prepare, since you can add all your favorite vegetables (including zucchini and potatoes) and spices to it, as well as any type of meat.
- Zucchini give additional juiciness and tenderness, they can be added to the dish after onions and carrots.
- Potatoes often added to stews for a richer flavor. When adding potatoes, stew the stew with the addition of water and keep on the fire a little longer.
- Young peas gives the dish an original taste, it is added along with all vegetables and it does not affect the cooking time.
- Bell pepper possesses a unique aroma and taste, and also makes the dish juicy and beautiful.
- Eggplant are often found in recipes for this popular dish. This vegetable goes well with vegetables and meat, giving the dish a unique taste and juiciness. Cooking eggplant stew takes 5-10 minutes longer.
All of the above vegetables complement each other and go well with cauliflower, making the stew exquisite, dietary and delicious.
Stew can be served as a main course or as a side dish and put it on a large platter from which everyone can take the portions they need. The stew served in ceramic deep bowls and garnished with herbs also looks spectacular and appetizing. The dish is best served in thick-walled plates or light-colored ceramic dishes. This option will emphasize the beauty of the dish.
The stew can be adapted to suit every taste by adding all sorts of spices and seasonings to it: garlic, basil, suneli hops, bay leaf. You can safely add any ingredients to this dish and replace vegetables that did not suit your taste and enjoy a healthy, rich and low-calorie stew with cauliflower.