We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In addition to the methods of traditional medicine, with the consent of the urologist, you can try such a well-deserved traditional medicine as garlic. Thanks to the substances contained in garlic, blood circulation in the pelvic organs is improved, the formation of blood clots is prevented, the nervous system is functioning, and the functioning of the body as a whole is improved.
Before proceeding with the folk treatment with garlic, you should consult with a specialist. The substances contained in this vegetable do not always have a positive effect on men's health.
Is it possible for prostate adenoma to eat this vegetable and onions?
Of course, yes. These nutrient-rich vegetables can be allies in the fight against prostatitis. Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties, and onions, in addition, improve potency. They can be consumed both raw and after heat treatment, in the form of infusions, decoctions and mixtures.
For the prevention and treatment of prostatitis, it is enough to eat one or two cloves of garlic per day. (Can you eat whole garlic cloves?). Also, onions and garlic can be added to various salads and used as a seasoning for meat dishes.
Important! Before starting treatment with folk recipes, you must familiarize yourself with the list of contraindications. It is possible to cure prostatitis with garlic if you combine this treatment with traditional medicine. In this case, garlic treatment should last at least a month, and in some cases - up to six months.
Can it help with treatment?
Garlic is a serious opponent for prostatitis, as it contains such useful substances as silicic and sulfuric acids, B vitamins, vitamins C and PP, a number of trace elements: calcium, potassium, magnesium, iodine and phosphorus. Garlic contains phytoncides with an antimicrobial spectrum of action and allicin. The latter prevents the development of neoplasms (is it possible to treat cancer with garlic?).
Benefit or harm?
The use of garlic reduces the development of tumor diseases, improves potency and increases libido, improves blood circulation and prevents blood clots. The vegetable rich in useful substances suppresses infections that cause prostatitis: Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli, serration, streptococcus, enterococcus, Staphylococcus aureus.
It is possible to harm the use of garlic in the fight against prostate adenoma if it is used with existing contraindications. Contraindications for the use of garlic for prostatitis:
- bowel problems;
- peptic ulcer;
- renal failure;
- bronchial asthma;
- hemorrhoids (can hemorrhoids be treated with garlic and how?);
- metabolic disease;
- pathology of the pancreas and gallbladder (how does garlic affect the pancreas?);
- liver problems;
- infectious skin diseases.
About what is useful, and what is harmful, garlic is described here.
Eating a vegetable at home raw
We mentioned earlier that eating one or two cloves of garlic a day is enough to fight prostatitis. Fresh salads with garlic are good and healthy: based on spinach and herbs, tomato, carrot or potato.
You can make this garlic mixture:
- Take six cloves of garlic, 0.5 liters of honey and five lemons.
- Grind everything and mix with a blender.
- The resulting mixture is infused for two weeks in a dark cool place, after which it can be consumed three tablespoons every day.
This mixture is good for those who don't like the garlic scent.
A decoction of garlic in milk is also effective:
- Add three chopped garlic cloves to one glass of milk, bring to a boil on the stove.
- Then reduce heat and cook the mixture for another 10 minutes.
- Strain the resulting broth and take it twice a day, and in the morning it should be drunk on an empty stomach.
Do tinctures help, how to treat them?
- One of the most famous of these garlic tinctures is on turnips. You need to take five cloves of garlic and a turnip peel, mix and pour boiled water. The mixture must be left to infuse for 6 hours. The tool is taken every day three times a glass.
This infusion can also help: pour four chopped garlic cloves with three glasses of boiling water, let it brew until morning. Take 50-100 ml on an empty stomach.
- You can also try an alcoholic tincture based on garlic. To do this, pour one head of garlic with 2.5 glasses of medical alcohol and leave for at least a week. Drink this tincture in the amount of 20 drops dissolved in boiled water. The course should not exceed 14 days, if necessary, the course can be repeated after 1 month.
Reference! With individual alcohol intolerance, this recipe will not work. Also, alcohol is incompatible with some medications.
Other healing recipes and folk remedies for diseases in men
- Garlic based oil. Garlic oil, when consumed in a course of 1 month, gives good results. You need to prepare it like this: place the chopped head of garlic in a glass dish and pour in sunflower oil. This mixture must be kept in the refrigerator for several days.
The mixture is consumed in the amount of 1 teaspoon, mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, three times a day before meals. The oil itself can also be used as a healthy salad dressing.
- Garlic syrup. Garlic syrup, which has antimicrobial effect, is also worth trying. Cover 20 cloves of garlic with 20 teaspoons of sugar. Dilute the emerging juice with 100 ml of water, boil. Cool the mixture and strain. You need to use the product several times a day every day, 1 tablespoon after meals.
- Garlic infused with honey and vinegar. Another simple recipe is a mixture of garlic with honey and apple cider vinegar. For cooking, you need to mix one glass of honey, one glass of apple cider vinegar and 10 cloves of garlic in a blender. Mix the resulting mixture, put in a glass container in the refrigerator for ten days. The composition should be consumed on an empty stomach, 2 teaspoons once a day.
When treating prostatitis with folk recipes based on garlic, it is important to observe the indicated dosage and monitor the state of your body. The use of garlic is unacceptable for individual intolerance.
Garlic can also cause an allergic reaction in a patient. If you experience discomfort or pain in the stomach or intestines, the use of garlic should be stopped (why can there be pain in the stomach from garlic?). If a patient with benign prostatic hyperplasia has the following symptoms: diarrhea, painful bowel movements and frequent urge to go to the toilet, then therapy with folk recipes should be stopped.
The use of folk recipes based on garlic, coupled with treatment by a urologist and a healthy lifestyle, will help men maintain the health of the prostate gland and other pelvic organs for a long time. If all the recommendations are followed, garlic can become a reliable ally in the fight for men's health.